The RSI2C board
The RSI2C board is an intelligent I2C module that:
- can be used has a stand alone or as Arduino coprocessors
- has a simple regular command syntax Robotic Sequencing Commands Set v1
- up to 8 digital inputs/outputs
- up to 8 analog 10 bits inputs
- up to 8 RC servos
- up to 3 pwm outputs
- up to one step motor using a linear acceleration profile
- store a dictionnary of up to 40 name,value entries (16bits)
- once programmed can run stand alone via it’s 100 instructions memory
can be queried
- programmed via I2C
I2C address can be setted (up to 127 board can be used simultaneously)
- Compatible via Arduino ( library and tutorial provided )
Board dimensions and schematic
Dimension are 0.950″ x 1.350″
Fritzing part component is available to use in your design. Download RSi2cBoard part.
Documentation and tutorials
RSlib for Arduino – Library to use via Arduino programs RSi2cboards. Lots of examples provided.
RSSerialToI2C bridge for Arduino – utility to enable use of a terminal to control RSi2cboards.
RSFirmataBridge for Arduino – Allow use of firmata protocol to control RSi2c boards. Come with a processing utility to assign firmata pin to rsi2c boards and pins in eeprom using a json formated file.